Social Media Coordinator
Saint Alfred is looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator. As the social media coordinator, you will oversee our marketing calendar, writing and schedule social media posts, e-mail marketing campaigns, engage with customers, and more.
- Responsible for Social Media scheduling, project conception, calendar management, and publishing via tools such as Sprout Social
- Writing consistent, informative, and engaging copy for each post/campaign
- Maintain scheduling for content production in conjunction with the photography team to ensure proper publishing date for product releases, marketing initiatives, and special events, etc.
- Interact with the community, responding to private messages
- Compose 1-3 e-mail marketing campaigns weekly
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and tone across all channels
- Monitor platform metrics and generate weekly performance reports
- Candidates need to be fluent in social media platforms, with a strong emphasis on new trends and technology
- Familiarity with the product carried at Saint Alfred is strongly preferred
- Strong copy writing, copy editing, SEO, & blog writing skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as with teams
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs
- General understanding of HTML and CSS is preferred
- Experience and skill with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to multi-task
- Familiarity with tools such as Mail Chimp and Sprout social are a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information regarding this listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.