X MAX PACKJordan
Air Jordan X Max Pack
- 1988 Air Jordan 3 Retro Basketball Shoe & 1987 Nike Air Max 1 Retro Running Shoe Pack
- Jordan Quickstrike Release
- Nike Air Max 1 Collaboration with atmos, Japan
- Inspired by Elephants Bathing
- Nike Woven Tongue Label
- Embroidered "Nike Air" Heel Branding
- Leather Upper with Elephant Print Pattern Panel
- Patent Leather Nike Swoosh
- Phylon Midsole for Lightweight Cushion and Support
- Visible Air Unit
- Translucent Outsole with Co-branded Jordan Brand Jumpman
- Elephant Print Pattern Footbed with "Nike Air" Logo
- Includes Change of Laces
- Special Edition Nike and Jordan Packaging
Due to the overwhelming demand and limited quantities of the Jordan & Nike ATMOS footwear releasing Saturday, March 18th we will hold an in-store raffle for the opportunity to buy these shoes.
1 ticket qualifies you for both the Jordan Max Pack and the Nike Air Max 1 ATMOS releases, while quantities last.
Winners must be able to purchase the shoes Saturday, March 18th - if you are not able to be physically present Saturday, please do not enter. The raffle will begin Thursday, March 16th at 12 pm Central Time and will end at close Friday, March 17th 8 pm Central Time. Tickets for the raffle are free and will be limited to in-store only, ONE TICKET PER PERSON. NO PHONE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED TO ENTER THE RAFFLE. Those attempting to enter multiple times will be disqualified. To obtain a ticket you must bring your photo ID and we will take down your name and phone number.
Winners have been notified Saturday, March 18th via phone starting at 9 am central and must have had their ticket handy to confirm the winning ticket information. No ticket on-hand = no shoes. We will call with a first-come, first-serve method, the first ticket winner called getting their preferred choice of size. We will continue calling until all pairs are claimed. The winner themselves must bring in their winning ticket and the matching ID on Saturday at the arranged time. Anyone attempting to claim the shoes with another person's ID will not be able to purchase the shoes and will forfeit their winning pair. Winners must be able to purchase the shoes Saturday, March 18th. The shoes must be purchased with the winner's own payment method (credit card with winner's matching ID or cash). Product can only be picked up by the winner. The winning ticket is not transferable. If you have any questions please call 1-773-486-7159. Thank you.